HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer Setup And Fix
Attributes of the HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer
The HP Envy 6055e All-in-One printer is a good choice for the photo printing needs of the family. It offers and prints good-looking photos of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution with the highest color accuracies. The printer features print speeds of up to 10 ppm in black and 7 ppm in color and automatic duplexing.
The most outstanding feature of the HP Envy 6055e is that it lets you print from anywhere you can get an internet connection. Install the HP Smart app on your Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS handhelds, and make a one-time connection through your local network.
The HP Envy 6055e Printer offers high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, and when using the HP Smart App with an existing network, you can easily print, scan, and copy directly from your smartphone. Additionally, with support for Apple AirPrint and Mopria, you can quickly and easily work with nearly any device in your home.
This printer is an HP+ enabled printer with a six-month subscription to the HP Instant Ink service, which sends you ink whenever your printer detects that the cartridges are running low.
HP Envy printers are known worldwide for their numerous features like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing documents and photos. However, technical faults are sure to come with every printer. Therefore, every printer needs time-to-time maintenance and service for worry-free printing. Also, good support from well-trained technicians will help in keeping your print machine in running mode and out of technical glitches. We provide support and instant technical solutions for every HP Envy Printer problem.
A Comprehensive Guide to Setup HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer:
Trying to get your new HP Envy 6055e all-in-one printer up and running? Take an easy guide from us to complete your printer setup quickly. Here, you will get proper instructions for setting up a new printer, downloading the printer software, and installing procedures for HP Envy 6055e. If you are facing any issues while installing and setting up your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer, ask our experts to troubleshoot your problems and contact us immediately. We are available round the clock at your service.
Step 1- Unboxing HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer:
This is the starting phase, where you will unbox your newly purchased printer. But remember to check the seal on the carton box before opening it. Unpacking the printer should be done gently to avoid any breakage. Now, follow the steps:
- Open the box, and check if all the parts listed are in the box.
- Unbox the HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer by removing all the protective tapes from the outside and inside the printer.
- Now, lift the scanning lid and remove all the sticking substances.
- Now, place the printer on a flat rigid surface. Find the power cord and connect it from the printer’s rear end to the electrical outlet.
Ensure you connect the power cable directly to the wall socket without a voltage stabilizer or extension cord.
Step 2- Install HP Printer Ink Cartridge:
After unboxing, the next step is to insert the ink cartridges into the slot.
- Now you have to insert the cartridges. Open the ink cartridge Access door on the top of the HP Envy 6055e printer and insert the toner in the empty slot.
- Now, close the lid and the Access door (You may refer to a user manual to understand how to install the ink cartridge in your printer).
Your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer will automatically switch on. Now you have to enter the necessary information from the control panel on your printer, such as language or interface, location and time zone, etc.
Step 3- Paper Tray Alignment:
After inserting the ink cartridges, the next step is the alignment of the paper tray.
- Lift the paper tray and tray extender.
- Now, load the sheets into the paper tray by pulling it to open and insert paper (You may refer to the setup manual that comes along with the printer).
- Drag the markers, so the sheets are tight but not too close.
- When sheets are aligned, close the paper tray.
Now, the setup is finished. We will move to the next step and learn how to download HP Envy 6055e Printer Software and Drivers. You need to finish the hardware setup before starting the software setup from HP Envy 6055e drivers.
Download HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer Drivers:
Once you have done the setup, now is the time to download and install the software and printer drivers. The drivers play a crucial role in helping communicate between the printer and the computer.
Let us see how to download HP Envy Printer Drivers?
- From any browser on your computer, go to the link 123.hp.com/setup and press enter. An HP Printer setup page will be open.
- Now, enter your printer name and model number to search.
- Then, click download to get the latest version of printer driver software. The HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer
- Drivers will automatically download on your computer.
- Open the downloaded folder and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
After the printer driver download for your HP Envy Printer is completed, you need to install it on your computer.
Install HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer Printer Drivers:
After downloading the HP printer software and drivers, let us install the software.
- Open and click on the HP Envy Printer Setup file from the downloaded folder and follow the onscreen instructions to successfully install the HP Printer setup.
- During the installation process, select network connectivity mode. Also, ensure that your printer is connected to the computer.
Note: If you have an installation CD/DVD, you can install the printer software or drivers using the CD.
Connect HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer Wirelessly:
You can connect your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer and computer easily with Wi-Fi without a wireless router using Wi-Fi Direct method when a local wireless network is unavailable.
Let’s see the steps involved:
Step 1: Turn on your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer. Go to the printer “Control Panel” and click on Wi-Fi Direct option.
Step 2: Turn on the Wi-Fi option from the settings and connect to Wi-Fi Direct the same way you would for any other wireless network. You can connect 4 other devices through Wi-Fi Direct, including a computer or laptop.
Step 3: Find the Wi-Fi Direct name and security password.
- Printer with a touch display: go to the Wi-Fi status screen
- A printer without a touch display: print the Information Report or Wi-Fi Direct Guide from the printer control panel. You may consult the printer’s user guide for instructions. The Wi-Fi Direct name will have “Direct-” in the name followed by the printer model.
Step 4: Now, click on “Add Device.”
Step 5: After the WPS PIN prompt displays on the computer, look for a PIN on the printer control panel or the printed information sheet during setup.
Step 6: Enter the PIN within 90 seconds and click “Next” to complete the connection.
Step 7: If a Driver is unavailable status message displays; go to 123.hp.com to download and install the print driver.
Step 8: Open the file you want to take a print, click “File,” and then click “Print.”
Step 9: Select your printer from the list and click Print.
How to Resolve the HP Envy Printer in Error State Issue?
As long as your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer is in an error state, your printer will be unable to print anything. Therefore, this problem must be resolved immediately to get your printer back to printing work again. So, let’s start with the simple to-do steps to fix this issue:
Step 1- Verify your printer’s connection with your computer:
Ensure the cable is correctly plugged into your computer and your printer for wired printers. It would help if you connected the printer to a working Wi-Fi network in wireless printers. To confirm your PC correctly recognizes your HP Envy 6055e printer, follow the steps:
- Go to the printer’s “Control Panel,” then go to “Hardware and Sound” options, and click View “Devices and Printers.”
- Look for your printer and select it from the list of installed devices.
- If the printer’s status field is showing “Ready,” your PC recognizes the printer and can communicate with it.
Step 2- Reboot the Printer:
In most cases, rebooting a device may fix temporary issues with it. When your computer is showing that your printer is in an error state, press the power button on the printer, wait about half a minute, and then press the power button again. The error state issue might be fixed.
Step 3- Check the Paper and Cartridge Ink Levels:
When your printer doesn’t have sufficient ink levels or lacks enough papers in the paper tray, your printer will display an error state issue. So, first, load the sufficient papers into the tray and check the ink cartridge level; if required, replace the cartridge.
Step 4- Reinstall the Printer Drivers:
Outdated and faulty printer drivers can be the reason for your printer being in an error state problem. Here are the steps to resolve this:
- Disconnect your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer from the computer or PC.
- Now, go to “Control Panel” on your computer, and select the “View Devices and Printers” option under “Hardware and Sound.”
- Right-click your printer and select “Remove Device” from the device list.
- Select “Yes” to remove the selected printer. Then, connect the printer to your PC, and your PC should automatically install the drivers.
Step 5- Automate the Print Spooler Service:
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog and type services. MSC, and press “Enter.”
- Find the “Print Spooler” service in the list, right-click it, and select “Properties.”
- Click the dropdown menu next to “Startup type” and choose “Automatic.”
- Click “Apply” and then “OK” at the bottom.
- Finally, reboot your PC.
Step 6- Update your Windows to the Latest Version:
- Press “Windows Key + I” to open the Settings
- Now, click “Update & Security” on the Settings screen.
- Then, select “Windows Update” from the sidebar on the left.
- Click “Check for updates” on the right.
- Finally, install the available updates.
Troubleshoot HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer Issues:
The technical problems with your HP Envy Printer may emerge anytime without intimation. And if these technical glitches are not fixed immediately, it will undoubtedly create more significant issues and stops your printing job enormously. Printer issues are always associated with uncertainties that can hinder your HP Envy 6055e Printer performance at any time.
Unlike any other technical gadgets, your printer device also needs time-to-time maintenance and repair to keep it in running condition. Also, many technical glitches that may need to call off a technician can emerge at any point in time because it is difficult for everyone who does not have the technical knowledge to take care of their print device as required.
Our specialist technicians will discover the Printer issues and consequently fix them in actual time or guide you through the troubleshoot procedure.
So, we have made a team of professionals with complete knowledge to deal with every printer issue and can troubleshoot your HP Envy 6055e All-in-One Printer efficiently and effectively.