HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer Setup
Features of HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer:
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is an excellent printer for family printing needs. They can print perfect pictures and can also produce large quantities of documents. It is specifically designed to fit into micro offices and small workgroups. These HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Setup printers belong to the InkJet printer line that bridges the gap between photo and document printing.
As the name suggests, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is truly an All-in-One printer that can print, scan, copy and fax documents and photos with high quality. It is reasonably priced and has all the contemporary features which users seek.
It offers a monochrome speed of up to 22 PPM and a colour print speed of around 18 PPM, which is very fast for an InkJet printer. Looking at its print quality, we assure you will appreciate its higher resolution as it produces documents and pictures up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, which is pretty good.
OfficeJet Pro 9015 is highly efficient in terms of power and ink usage. Its cost-per-page ratio for both colour and black and white printing is excellent, and the cartridges will produce many prints before you have to change them.
This multifunction HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer has an exceptional scanning feature. Its flatbed scanner is ideal for scanning old photos or large books. It also offers an automatic document feeder for scanning paper documents such as forms. It has an adjustable tray that can support most paper formats such as legal, letter, A4, A5, and A6 paper and prints 4×6 and 5×7 photo paper.
Additionally, it offers first-class connectivity options to its users. One can connect this printer using multiple devices using a Wi-Fi network. Mobile devices can also be connected easily using the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
The OfficeJet Pro 9015 has an outstanding cost-to-print ratio. This machine is a great choice when you’ve got loads of forms or papers to print out. Moreover, it works with several different devices and is easy to set up and cheap to run.
Although HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is superb, unlike other HP printer models, users can face challenges with this model because every gadget has its limitations and flaws. Consequently, regular maintenance and service are required to keep your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer in running condition.
Hence, if you seek professional help to fix your HP OJ Pro 9015 or troubleshoot printer faults, kindly visit or call us immediately at the HP Printer Helpline Number, US. We also render our professional services for HP printer setup, HP printer drivers download, and installation, other than HP printer troubleshooting for all the cities of the US.
Apart from HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Model, 123 Com Setup provides complete and 24/7 technical assistance to various OfficeJet Pro models, such as:
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610
New Printer Setup – HP OfficeJet Pro 9015:
Have you purchased an HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and want to use it right away? You must first install the printer and its software before you can print documents and photos from it. Setting up your newly purchased printer requires following specific guidelines for a successful installation. At 123 hp COM Setup, you can learn the comprehensive guide to set up your new HP OJ Pro 9015 printer.
The printer setup is the first step to getting your printer up and running. If you own a printer and find it difficult to set up or install, you can contact us to take experts’ guidance and help anytime and anywhere through our phone helpdesk.
The Complete Setup Process includes:
- Unpacking your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer
- Hardware Setup, including Cartridge Installation
- Printer Driver and Software Installation
- Through the 123.hp.com/setup website
- Through driver installation, CD or DVD
- Connecting your printer to Windows PC
- Via Wireless Connection method, or
- Using the USB or Ethernet Cable method
- Connecting your printer to a Mac device
- Via Wireless Connection method, or
- Using the USB or Ethernet Cable method
- Connect the printer with your Android Phone with HP Smart App
Let us begin your HP OJ Pro 9015 printer setup journey step-by-step. At any point, if you feel like taking an expert’s suggestion or technical help, do not hesitate to contact us at our toll-free number on our website.
Unpack your HP OJ Pro 9015 Printer:
Let’s start to unpack your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer with the below-mentioned instructions:
- First, take the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove all blue tape from outside and inside, stickers, and packing material from the printer.
Now, put aside all the accessories, including ink cartridges, power cord, feeder tray, setup manual, installation CD, etc.
Hardware Setup - HP 9015 Printer:
The hardware setup of the printer involves the following steps:
- Ensure to put all cords firmly. Plugin the one end of the power cable to the OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and another to an electrical socket.
- Now align the papers into the tray. Load a sufficient amount of paper into the input tray.
- Remove the new ink cartridges from the box, and install them properly. After successfully installing ink cartridges, the printer will produce a setup tone.
- Make sure to set up the router near your HP printer.
- Turn On the power switch on your printer, and from the control panel, set country, language, region, and time and date accordingly.
After finishing the hardware setup, move further to download and install the compatible printer drivers and software. Printer Drivers are important for communicating between your HP OJ Pro 9015 printer and computer.
There are two methods to download the software and drivers, one is using the driver installation CD or DVD that came along with your printer, and the second is through the 123.hp.com/setup website. However, it would help if you preferred to download and install the printer drivers from HP’s website to get the most recent version of the drivers.
HP has given the name Deskjet Printers to their inkjet line of printers, or we can say that they are a subset of inkjet printers.
Although DeskJet and InkJet printers are similar, the HP DeskJet printer setup has some defining characteristics that make them different from their superset inkjet printers.
Do you occasionally print, copy, or scan documents, tickets, ID cards, letters, and photos at home but don’t have space for a large printer? HP DeskJet has a line of printers suitable for these daily tasks.
HP DeskJet printer models are compact, ultra-lightweight, and available in colourful designs with excellent build quality that perfectly suits every user’s needs.
Additionally, most HP DeskJet printers have a higher page yield and a cheaper cost-per-print and produce better-looking photos and text documents. Choose between the HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer, the HP DeskJet Monochrome Printer, the HP DeskJet Color Printer, and the HP DeskJet Multifunction Printer.
Download HP 9015 Printer Software and Install it:
Once you are done with the HP printer setup successfully, follow the below instructions to download and install the HP printer drivers on your computer or laptop via HP’s official website:
- Connect your computer to the active internet.
- Go to HP’s official website from any browser and enter your printer model, name and number in the search box.
- After choosing the compatible HP OfficeJet 9015 printer driver, click to download DRIVERS.
When the download is completed, save files to your computer and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the setup.
Use CD/DVD to Download 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Driver:
Follow the steps below to download HP OfficeJet 9015 printer drivers using the CD or DVD that came with your printer in the box. This method is suitable for both Mac and Windows computers.
- Ensure you have turned on your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and connected it with the computer before inserting the CD.
- Take out the installation CD from the packet carefully and ensure it is free from scratches or other obstructions. If you come across anything similar, remember that you should never use such CDs as they can damage your computer.
- Now, place the CD into the CD drive.
- The installation procedure will begin once you have inserted the CD. Therefore, you must save the file to the C drive and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
After successfully installing the desired printer drivers on your computer or laptop, your computer will automatically detect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and ask you for the kind of connection. Select a Wi-Fi or a USB connection, whichever is preferred. Both methods work well with Mac, Windows, and Android devices and are simple to follow. You can easily connect your printer to a Windows PC, Mac, or Android phone using the comprehensive printer setup instructions provided here.
Connect Your New HP 9015 Printer to Windows PC:
Users can connect their HP printer to the Windows computer using either a USB/ Ethernet cable or Wireless connectivity method.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Wireless Connectivity:
Here is the step-by-step guide to easily connect or setup your printer with the Windows computer or laptop through the wireless connectivity method:
- First, turn ON your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer and connect via your Wi-Fi network. You can enable the Wi-Fi button on the printer to make it discoverable on the network.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel” of the printer and click to select the “Devices and Printers”.
- A new window will open up; at the top right corner of this window, click on the “Add a Printer” link.
- Select your printer model from the list of printers and click “Next” to proceed further.
Wait until your HP printer successfully connects to your Windows PC or laptop.
HP 9015 Printer USB Connection:
Follow the steps to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to your Windows computer or laptop using a USB connection method:
- Connect one side of the cable to your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and the other end with the computer.
- Go to the “Start” menu and open the “Settings” app.
- Here, click on the “Devices” and the “Printer or Scanner” option.
Your Windows computer will automatically detect the name of your printer. Click on the name of your printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Connection with Mac:
You have two options available if you are a Mac user and need instructions to connect it with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer. You can either use the wireless connectivity or by using the USB/ Ethernet cable connection method as you prefer
HP 9015 Printer Wireless Connectivity with Mac:
Go through the following easy steps to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer with your Mac computer or laptop using the wireless connectivity technique:
- Before starting with a wireless connection, obtain the required credentials such as network name and password.
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and your Wi-Fi router are connected to the same network.
- Now, go to the ‘Apple” menu on your Mac device, and select the “System and Preferences” option.
- The window will be opened here; click on the “Printers and Scanners”.
- After that, look at the bottom left corner of the screen and click on the “+” sign. This will add up to your HP printer.
- To check whether your connection is made successfully, look for the HP OfficeJet Pro printer connection on the top left side of the screen.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer USB Connection with Mac:
Follow these simple instructions to quickly link your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer with a MAC computer or laptop utilizing a USB network connection:
- Connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and Mac with the same USB cable and turn it on.
- Click on the “Apple” icon, and go to “System Preferences”.
- After that, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, click on the “+” sign to add the printer.
- Click on the “Add New Printer” option to add your printer model from the list displayed on the screen and finish the configuration.
- Finally, check whether you have successfully connected your HP printer with your Mac device.
Setup your HP 9015 Printer on Android Phone, Tablet or iPad:
With the increased reliance on smart devices in today’s society, HP has made specific HP printer models available that can be connected via smartphones or Android phones and tablets to give its consumers ease of printing. Here you can learn how to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer with your Smartphone using step-by-step instructions:
- Ensure your phone or tablet is connected to the network your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer is connected to.
- Keep the Bluetooth of your phone or tablet ON.
- Open any preferred browser on your Smartphone and search 123.hp.com/setup website to download and install the HP printer app for your phone or tablet.
- You can also directly download the HP Smart App from the “Google Play Store” for smartphones or tablets and the “App Store” on iOS devices.
- Allow your Smartphone to download and install the HP Smart App to setup your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer.
- After installing the app, locate its icon on the screen and open it.
- Now, go to HP Smart Home Screen and click on “Add Printer” to instantly connect the printer with Smartphone or tablet.
- The HP smart App will display a list of available printers on the network. You should select the HP Printer Model you want to setup and click to finish the setup.
With our help, you have successfully connected your Android phone to your HP OfficeJet Pro printer. Contact our helpdesk number if you require assistance or support to receive immediate and trustworthy service from professionals.
How to Fix “HP Printer Offline Problem” using HP Scan Doctor Tool:
HP Scan Doctor Tool is available for free to all HP printer users. It can troubleshoot various printer problems, such as PRINTER SHOWING OFFLINE, and PRINT JOB STUCK IN QUEUE, SCAN ERROR MESSAGES, CORRUPT PRINT DRIVERS, CONNECTIVITY ISSUES, FIREWALL ISSUES, MISSING PRINT DRIVERS.
While our expert team is available 24×7 to help our customers efficiently deal with multiple printer issues, you can opt for HP Scan Doctor Tool to fix printer issues instantly. You need to download the HP print and Scan Doctor for Windows PC and laptops to address several problems.
If your printer is showing offline status, use this application to identify and fix the problem. Let us see how this free tool can restore your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer offline problem:
Step 1: Run the HPPSdr.exe application from the download location and allow it to run. This can be achieved by login in through Administrator mode.
Step 2: Choose ‘Yes’ when prompted.
Step 3: Start the HP Scan Doctor and choose your printer. When the printer is not listed, select ‘Retry’. If you face any connection issues, follow the on-screen instructions stated in the tool.
Step 4: This tool will identify the potential connection issues, if available. When prompted to turn on printer updates, click ‘Yes’ and move further.
Step 5: Make your HP printer the default printer, and click on ‘Yes’ if prompted.
Other fixes are available to resolve the printer offline problem, but HP San Doctor is regarded as the best among them. Still in trouble? Contact us immediately at our toll-free number or helpdesk number in the US.
Repair, Fix and Troubleshoot HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Problems Online:
Need Printer Assistance? Do not struggle anymore to fix complex printer issues. 123 Com Setup is here to help you and offer you a sense of relief in dealing with the emerging HP printer glitches. Visit us to learn the complete user guide to troubleshoot the various issues that come your way during HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer setup, HP printer driver download and install, HP printer Wi-Fi connectivity, 123 HP printer wireless printer setup and so on. One should reach us immediately to seek the best and most reliable printer assistance and troubleshoot technical issues associated with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer efficiently.
We are the best in the US, with years of experience troubleshooting complex HP printer issues efficiently. We have thousands of happy faces who believe in us for resolving their printer problems. We assure you that you will never regret contacting us to get your HP OfficeJet Pro printer problems fixed. Our technician will assist you with a quick solution whenever you contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.