Hp Wireless Printer Setup
HP Printer Wireless Printer Setup
If you plan to buy a new printer, you should consider a wireless one. Wireless printers allow you to print from anywhere in your home or office and help you eliminate the messy series of cables to connect with. Also, being able to print from anywhere, at any time, helps improve your productivity. But the problem arises when one does not know how to set up a wireless printer? However, installing and configuring a wireless printer requires more technical effort than installing a traditional printer with USB cables. There are some basic steps through which a non-tech person can also set up their wireless printer.
If you want to know those steps and guidance, do not go anywhere, 123 Hp Com Setup is the ultimate place where you will learn how to quickly set up a wireless printer using different methods Like Hp LaserJet Printer, Hp Deskjet Printer Etc.
- Essential Requirements before proceeding with printer Setup
- Unpacking of Wireless Printer
- Set up HP Printer using the HP Smart App
- Troubleshoot Wireless Printer Set up issues with Experts
- Scope of our Team
Unpacking Wireless Printer for Wireless Setup
To set up your newly purchased HP printer on the wireless network, you must unbox it carefully. Before starting the setup process, unpack your HP printer from the box, remove any tapings and covers, and put it nearby the Wi-Fi router so that it would receive good internet signals. Follow the instructions manual to remove all the packing materials and other protections. Furthermore, use a router compatible with any device connected to a wireless network.
Complete your HP Printer Wirelessly using HP Smart App
Are you ready to set up your wireless printer with HP Smart App? Once all packaging is removed, it’s time to set up your printer and configure it for the first time. Connect the power cord, plug it into a power socket, install the ink cartridges, and turn it on. Now you can run the configuration wizard using the printer’s display panel.
Now, download HP Smart App and install it on the device you want to print from, and use it to set up the printer connection. The steps involved in the process are straightforward. Let us first learn how to install the HP Smart App.
Learn to Install HP Smart App
Wirelessly print from your Android, Windows, Mac, and Apple iOS by installing HP Smart App. Follow the instructions:
- Go to hp.com and download the app from here. Do not use a VPN connection while downloading the app.
- For the new users of the HP Smart App, create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions.
Set Up Your Printer Using The HP Smart App
Now add your printer with HP Smart App and connect it with the computer or any other device. Let us see how to prepare a printer for set up:
- Keep your printer and the computer device near the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect your Wi-Fi network with your computer device by turning it on.
- Now enable the Bluetooth on the computer device so that the HP Smart can detect the printer during the setup process.
- For Windows computers, it must always be up to date. So, turn on the Windows update.
- Install the HP Smart app on Android or iOS devices, enable the mobile device location service and allow the app to use your location to detect the printer.
- Open the HP Smart App, click to “Add Printer” to find the printer, and follow the steps prompted on the printer screen.
- Now, restore the Wi-Fi setup mode. In the case of touchscreen printers, open the “Wireless” or “Setup” menu, select “network setup” or “Settings”, and then select “Restore Network Settings”. For printers without a touchscreen display, restore default settings through “Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on your HP printer”.
- Close and re-open HP Smart within two hours, add the printer again, and complete the printer set up by following the instructions.
We hope the above instructions will help you set up your wireless printer easily. However, if you face problems and need support, do not forget to call us at our toll-free number.
Scope of our Support Team
Get the HP Wireless Printer Setup Support from the world’s best technicians who have the complete technical knowledge and skills required to set up and configure HP Wireless Printers:
- Support for installation of Wireless printer
- Help in re-installation of HP wireless device
- Assistance for uninstallation of wireless printer
- Support for wireless printer setup on Mac computers
- Support for a wireless printer on Windows computer
If you are looking for the best and most convenient support services for your HP Wireless Printer Setup issues, you are at the right place. We are a dedicated support team available round the clock to successfully fix printer technical issues and handle different serious printer issues with the highest level of achievement among our customers.